A Question of Carry On Quiz Book

As many of you will have noticed I have not been able to update Sid's Place as often as I would have liked recently. I can now happily reveal that my time has been taken up with writing my latest book which is now available from Amazon.

A Question of Carry On features hundreds of questions on all aspects of the wonderful Carry On franchise, from the films & TV shows, to the many marvellous and talented individuals who have kept us all entertained for years, such as Sid James, Kenneth Williams, Joan Sims and Hattie Jacques.




In addition, A Question of Carry On also contains lots of interesting trivia pieces, some fun behind the scenes stories and a Carry On filmography list for the main team. 

Currently priced at just £6.99, A Question of Carry On can be purchased from Amazon here...A Question of Carry On Quiz Book at Amazon



 

Comments

Popular Posts